- Innovative closed-loop technology. The Brinell hardness tester incorporates the latest load cell technology. The test load is applied via a closed-loop control unit with a load cell, a DC motor and an electronic measurement and control unit. The result is highly accurate Brinell hardness measurements at all test loads up to 0.5%. The common load overshoot or undershoot as known from traditional dead weight, or open loop, systems is eliminated. The absence of mechanical weights not only eliminates friction problems but also makes the equipment less sensitive to misalignments caused by vibrations.
- The whole weight of the tester is 50% less than the traditional dead weights type tester.
- Test load selection by keyboard and LCD screen.
- Fully automatic test cycles. The Brinell hardness Tester features a fully automatic test cycle, load application, holding, unloading, is performed fully automatically. This greatly improves reproducibility of test results since operator influence is eliminated.
- Selectable dwell times by screen. The indenter, load, and other test information are shown clearly on the large LCD screen.
- The directions for 0.102F/D2 ratios selecting according to the materials and hardness range can be showing on the screen.
- Equipped with a 20X optical microscope to measure the diameter of Brinell indention.
- Brinell Hardness Calculator (BHC) make the hardness value calculation easier and convenient.
- Load Cell driven system provides precise control of test force application
- Direct digital reading
- Engineered to obtain highly sensitive and accurate readings
- Perfect for laboratories, workshops, tool rooms, inspection labs, etc.
- Measuring Range: 8-650HBW
|· Loads：3000kgf (29400N), 1500Kgf (14700N), 1000Kgf (9800N), 750Kgf(7355N), 500Kgf (4900N),|
250Kgf (2452N), 187.5Kgf (1839N), 125Kgf (1226N), 100Kgf (980N), 62.5Kgf(612.9N)· Load dwell duration: 2s～99s, can be set and stored· Tungsten Carbide Ball indenter: 10mm, 5mm, 2.5mm· Measuring range: 8-650HBW· Magnification of the microscope: 20X· Resolution capability of the microscope: 0.005mm· Max measurable height: 230 mm· Max measurable depth: 140 mm· Standard blocks: 125-350HBW10/3000, 125-350HBW10/1000· Power supply: 220/110 V, 50/60 Hz, 4ADIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT· L x W x H : 530 X260 X750 mm· Weight: 110Kg