General Descriptions: Ideal for curing cement specimens in commercial and site laboratories, very practical and easy to use. The cabinet is entirely made of “sandwich” stainless steel panels, isolated with polyurethane foam. The bench can be conveniently used as a working table being 2240 mm long, 700 mm wide and 860 mm high.Cooling system, temperature and humidity control are integrated in the structure and housed on the right cabinet. The system is designed to maintain the temperature within the operating range between +18 and +30°C with a relative humidity 95±5%. Each one of the 4 cells can be fitted with max 5 sliding grids which can support the moulds with specimens and a large number of cement prisms. Using a simple plastic pan (see accessory) is also possible to cure specimen in water. It can also be used for curing concrete cubes and other mortar specimens. The cabinet has to be connected to the water mains. The cabinet is fully conforming to the European directive 2006/95/CEE (and subsequent modification) and 2004/108/CEE (electromagnetic compatibility).
- Capacity: 400 liters approx.
- Power rating: total 310 W
- Temperature control: Electronic system with digital display and keyboard to set the curing temperature
- Cooling system: refrigeration unit with hermetic piston compressor, loaded with HFC ecological refrigerant fluid
- Humidity saturation: obtained by a water evaporation system (no water nebuliser) consisting of a water collecting bath, immersed re-circulating pump and hydraulic circuit
- Internal temperature range min/max: 18/30°C
- Temperature accuracy: ±1°C
- Ambient temperature min/max: 18/28°C
- Internal humidity range: 95% ± 5% RH
- Inlet water temperature min/max: 5/36°C. The cabinet has to be connected to the water mains.
- Shelf plan dimensions: 310mm x 530mm, (w x d)
- Total internal height of the cabinet: approx 530mm
- Stainless steel guides allowing shelf positioning every 70mm
- Max weight on the shelf: 40kg
- Max number of shelves per each cell: 5 (1 included) with 70mm spacing between them
- Number of shelves included: 1 per each cell (4 in total)
- Overall dimensions (l x w x h): 2400 x 700 x 860 mm
- Weight approx.: 210 kg