Standards: EN 1367-1 | EN 196-1
- Advanced controller with cycle programmer for 50 programs and 1000 segmants
- Temperature sensor movable inside the cabinet or inside the sample conforming to Standard requirement
- High accuracy: ±1°C, ±5%RH.
- A multipurpose climatic chamber suitable for testing applications in Aggregates, Cement, Concrete, Bricks, Blocks, Asphalt and other construction materials
- Optional internal data recording facility, data output port and dedicated PC software.
Monobloc stainless steel cabinet. All internal angles have been rounded for easy cleaning. Insulation with high density polyurethane 60 mm thick. The shelves are supported on stainless steel guides capable of holding heavy specimens . The cooling system and controls are located in the top of the cabinet for easy inspection and maintenance.
The cooling group, CFC free, is oversized for maximum reliability. It is designed to condition the air circulating in the cabinet. The cooling circuit is entirely made of copper and is completed with dewater/receiver filter, spy glass to verify the passage of Freon, high pressure manostat and inlet connectors. The evaporator has the same characteristics of the condenser. The de-humidification is obtained by a smooth tube with cyclic thaw. The heating element consists of a stainless steel finned tube with a limit thermostat.
The front panel includes a large digital display with switches and alarm leds. A multifunction control unit displays simultaneously the set points and absolute output values.
The PT100 sensor is movable inside the cabinet area and xcan also be located inside the test sample conforming to specific Standard requirement.
Allows measurements of humidity up to RH 100%