MODEL NO –MT-001
SUNLABTEK offers a complete range of universal testing machines for tension, compression, bend, peel testing and more. Our engineering team has meticulously designed frames with superior axial alignment and stiffness that are compact, low-maintenance, easy to use, and exceed all ASTM and ISO accuracy standards.
A Universal Testing Machine (UTM) is used to test both the tensile and compressive strength of materials. Universal Testing Machines are named as such because they can perform many different varieties of tests on an equally diverse range of materials, components, and structures. Most UTM models are modular, and can be adapted to fit the customer’s needs.
The UTM is a versatile and valuable piece of testing equipment that can evaluate materials properties such as tensile strength, elasticity, compression, yield strength, elastic and plastic deformation, bend compression, and strain hardening. Different models of Universal Testing Machines have different load capacities, some as low as 5kN and others as high as 2,000kN.
- Window’s based graphical user interface.
- Provides platform for basic materials measurement, test control, report generation
- Set-up and configuration of the display screen and control panel. Set-up of limits and gain controls.
- Security with user login passwords.
- User calculation creator for defining custom calculations.
- On-line help and reference guide.
- Automatic grip control (frame dependent).
- Saving and retrieval of test methods and data. Advanced data management and high-speed data retrieval system for accessing history. Option to edit/change/modify history.
- Warning signals of vital parameters/settings in equipment.
WAW-100D Computerized high quality hydraulic tensileeq
- Meets or exceeds the requirements of national and international standard for materials testing systems
- full-length T slots built into machine column to allow accessories to securely mounted to the test frame
- Grips and fixtures can be easily mounted securely with a simple locking pin, which also allows simple and rapid changes
- All interface options integrate with “SUNLABTEK” data analysis software
|Product name||Computerized /manual universal testing machine|
|Control way||Constant stress uniform deformation constantdisplacement three closed loop control and programcontrol|
|Load accuracy||≤±1% /≤± 0.5%|
|Load range||2%-100%FS /0.4%-100%FS|
|Deformation Measurement Range||2%~100%FS|
|Deformation accuracy||≤±1%/± 0.5%|
|Clamping method||Hydraulic clamp|
|Power supply||3-phase,AC415V, 50Hz(can be customized)|
DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT
- L x W x H : 800X800X1600 mm
- Weight: 850Kg