Up–right Metallurgical Microscopes used for routine examination and analysis of the structures of different metals and alloys in Industries & Educational Institutes. All optical system has been designed with great care to guarantee full – contrast images, completely free from glare. Comprehensive anti – fungus treatments are applied to every area, which affects the clarity of the observation images
- Rigid & stable stand with well-counted large modular base. Ball baring guide ways and slides provides extra smooth movement
- Inclined Binocular tube with interpupillary adjustment for strain freeMicroscopic studies.
- Coarse & fine adjustments by independent knobs.
- Incident halogen illumination with variable control for surface studies
- Type of Product Co-Axial Research Metallurgical Microscope Vision Plus
- Magnification 40x–1000x
- Illumination Incident light through Epi – illuminator with field aperture diaphragm and filter slots. Continuously variable luminosity control through built in electronic transformer.
- Focusing Co–axial focusing module with slides travelling on bearing guide ways.
- Optical Tube Binocular
- Eye Pieces Quadruple revolving nosepiece for quick magnification change with positive click stops for proper centering. Compensating High eye point wide field eyepiece 10x.
- Stages Large graduated mechanical stage with low drive co – axial controls for X–Y movements on the ball slides.
- Objectives Achromatic Flat – field metallurgical corrected and anti mount fungus M5x, M10x, M45x, & M100x (oil).
- Filters Green & Blue.
- Focusing: Co–axial focusing module with slides
DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT
- L x W x H: 300×350 x 400 mm
- Weight: 10kg