MODEL NO –MTL-008
Muffle Furnace is box type heat treatment equipment used to change physical properties of samples at very high temperature; for example 1100°C, 1200°C, 1300°C and more. These laboratory furnaces are widely used in scientific experiments in physics lab, rice laboratories, steel and paint industries, biotech companies and small industrial production etc. Their major applications include general laboratory testing, annealing, ash determination, coal analysis, leaves carbonization and lime calcination etc.
- Temperature range:In muffle furnace there is maximum temperature range and continuous working temperature range. Our standard models are made with maximum temperatures 1100°C and 1400°C with working temperatures 1000°C and 1300° respectively.
- Heating Element:In muffle furnace 1100°C imported Kanthal A-1 resistive wire heating elements are used; while in 1400°C muffle furnaces we use silicon carbide rods.
- Heating Zone:The heating zone is the most crucial part of any muffle furnace. For 1100°C machine we make heating chamber of ceramic fiberboard and for 1400°C Ceramic Zirconium board is used. High density Ceramic fiber blanket is used as insulation to keep the outer surface at minimum temperature.
- Controller:As standard microprocessor based PID temperature controller is fitted in each muffle furnace; in addition, we also use programmable profile temperature controller having 30 steps for ramp rate and soak time. These controllers feature excellent accuracy during the entire cycle and also keep displaying set value (SV) and process value (PV).
- Construction:These laboratory furnaces are built on a thick steel frame. Outer cabinet is usually made of powder coated cold roll sheet. We also make GMP muffle furnaces with all stainless steel 304 grade sheets.
- Optional Accessories:We also equip your programmable muffle furnace with choice of accessories to meet specific requirement of our clients. These accessories are PLC based HMI controller with data logging and PID controller with RS232 computer interface. Steel tong and gloves are standard accessories and supplied with every muffle furnace.
- Available in 1100°C and 1400°C temperature
- Programmable temperature controller
- Rugged construction for long run
- Fitted with safety devices
- Uniform heating rate
|Continuous operating temp.||1000°C||1300°C|
|Heating element||Kanthal wire||Silicon carbide (Sic) rods|
|Thermocouple||K Type||R Type|
|Chamber MOC||Ceramic fiber board||Ceramic Zirconium board|
|Exterior MOC||Mild steel powder coated||Mild steel powder coated|
|Insulation||Ceramic fiber blanket||Ceramic fiber blanket|
|Temperature controller||PID controller with SCR power control||PID controller with SCR power control|
|Power supply||220 Volts 50Hz||3 Phase 440 Volts 50Hz (Step down transformer)|
CHAMBER DIMENSIONS AND VOLUME
- L x W x H: 300 x 300 x 457mm @ 42 liters volume
- L x W x H: 300 x 300 x 609 mm @ 56 liters volume