DESCRIPTIONS: The robust machine frame is designed to accommodate the high precision loading system and an optical projection screen. Specimen is placed on a testing table. The test cycle is fully automatic. The accurate load is applied on a diamond penetrator by means of a lever and weights. After a specific lapse of time, the load is removed automatically.
The objective is indexed with the test piece and the diamond indentation is projected on the measuring screen. The diagonals of the indentation can be measured by means of the micrometer screw of the projection screen.
These testers are suitable for measuring the hardness of precision metallic parts with wide testing range from soft to hard and their accurate results are widely acclaimed. These testers strictly conform to IS: 1754 and ISO 6507-2.
- Testing range is very wide, from soft metal such as lead, upto the hardest, like hardeness steel.
- Same hardness number is obtained on the same specimen, regardless of the load applied.
- The indication is tiny and allows testing of a precision finished part.
- Loading and unloading cycle is motorised.
- Thin sheet metal is perfectly tested because the load applied is very small.
- Built-in projection screen to get accurate results.
|Test Loads||5, 10, 20, 30, 50 kgf|
|Optical Magnification||70 X|
|Optical Measuring Range (mm)||0.1 to 1.0|
|Maximum Test Height (mm)||200|
|Scale Least Count (mm)||0.001|
|Throat Depth (mm)||135|
|Power Supply||220 VAC, 50Hz, 1-Phase|
DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT
- L x W x H : 585X290 X860 mm
- Weight: 70Kg