MODEL NO- CAD/CAM-001
DESCRIPTION: 3D printing is any of various processes in which material is joined or solidified under computer control to create a three-dimensional object, with material being added together. 3D printing is used in both rapid prototyping and additive manufacturing.
- Fruity modeling industrial design, no edges and corners, no high temperature components and bare wire, guarantee a safer use experience
- Assisted leveling, filament run-out reminder, slide-in build plate realize easy operation
- Smart supports, provide treelike and linear supports, can be modified manually
- 3.5′ touch screen panel, easy operation, instant previews of 3d model files
- Ultra-quiet operation design, suitable for quiet working environment
- Flash forge finder 3d printer is safe for child, home user, and educator.
- It only prints with pla and pla added filament. No heat plate. No wires visible
- Easy operation for everyone. Simple built-in filament design, automatic alarm when filament use up.
- Package size: 505x500x545mm.
- Finder size: 420x420x420mm.
- Resolution: 0.1-0.2mm.
- Build volume: 140x140x140mm.
- Filament: Pla. File format: Stl, obj g file.
- Operating system: Windows xp, windows vista, windows 7/8, and mac ox.
- Touch screen: 3.5′, including 16 languages.
- Software: Flash print basic parameter.
- Extruder: 1 technology: Fused deposition modeling.
- Positioning accuracy: Z-axis: 0. 0025mm, x, y-axis: 0.011mm.
- Printing accuracy: 0.1mm.
- Layer thickness: 0.1-0.5mm.
- Nozzle diameter: 0.4mm.
- Shaft speed: 40-200mm/s.
- Nozzle flow rate: 24cc/h.
- Suggested extruder temp. 220.
DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT:
- Machine Dimensions (L x W x H) approx.: 600 x 600 x 650 mm
- Machine Weight approx.: 160 kg