MODEL NO- ML-001
DESCRIPTION: An anemometer is a device used for measuring the speed of wind, and is also a common weather station instrument. The term is derived from the Greek word anemos, which means wind, and is used to describe any wind speed instrument used in meteorology.
- Vane anemometer with simultaneous display of Air Flow or Air Velocity, plus Ambient Temperature
- Calculates air volume in CFM or CMM
- Easy to set area dimensions are stored in the meter’s internal memory for the next power on
- The Vane Anemometer has 8 memory locations for CFM and 8 for CMM for storing commonly used area sizes
- 20 point average for Air Flow
- Features data hold and min/max/avg functions
- 3% velocity accuracy via low friction 2.83 in (72 mm) diameter ball bearing vane wheel on 3.9 ft (120 cm) cable
This meter is a digital anemometer for measuring The ambient temperature, humidity, dew point Temperature, wet bulb temperature, wind speed, And air volume. This meter is a portable, professional measuring Instrument with large-screen LCD and backlight, Multi-unit switching functions. This meter can be used for hand-held or fixed Measurement. This meter has the functions of reading hold, maximum, minimum, etc.