MODEL NO- ML-002
DESCRIPTION: A barometer is a scientific instrument used in meteorology to measure atmospheric pressure. Pressure tendency can forecast short-term changes in the weather. Many measurements of air pressure are used within surface weather analysis to help find surface troughs, high-pressure systems and frontal boundaries.
- Bimetal element provides temperature compensation for aneroid capsule
- Needs no batteries or external power
- Choose from mbar/mm Hg or mbar/inches Hg models
- Includes an attractive brass case and include a bezel for easy bulk-head mounting
- Use these economical instruments for long-term temperature, relative humidity and barometric pressure monitoring
Triple Scale Aneroid Barometer is made of solid brass & stainless steel construction, which keeps it durable for years of classroom use. Measuring 6 in diameter it is wall mountable, calibrate able and is also RoHS compliant. The range of the meter is 27.75 – 31.25 in Hg, 70.5 – 79.4 cm Hg, 940 – 1080 m bar and the accuracy of the meter is ±0.1 in Hg, ±0.3 cm Hg, ±3.5 m bar.