MODEL NO- ML-022
A caliper is a device used to measure the distance between two opposite sides of an object. A caliper can be as simple as a compass with inward or outward-facing points. The tips of the caliper are adjusted to fit across the points to be measured, the caliper is then removed and the distance read by measuring between the tips with a measuring tool, such as a ruler.
It is used in many fields such as mechanical engineering, metalworking, forestry, woodworking, science and medicine.
- Four-way measurement capability for multiple applications: Outside diameter (od), inside diameter (id), depth, and step
- Digital, single-value readout lcd display in metric units for readability
- Position memory for retaining measurements
- Function control buttons on the face, for ease of use: Origin, on/off, and zero/abs (absolute scale)
- Resolution: 0.01mm or .0005″/0.01mm
- Repeatability: 0.01mm / .0005”
- Display: LCD
- Length standard: ABSOLUTE electromagnetic induction linear
- Encoder Max. Response speed: Unlimited
- Battery: Solar battery*
- Dust/Water protection level: IP67
- *Can be used continuously above 60 lux ambient illumination.