MODEL NO- CAD/CAM-015
Flexible Manufacturing (FMS) System is an integrated, computer controlled, automated manufacturing system that covers material handling system, and CNC machine tools, that can simultaneously process medium sized volumes of variety of parts. The system can be expanded to computer integrated manufacturing (CIM) system by adding conveyor systems, co-ordinate measuring machine (CMM), automated guided vehicle (AGV) and assembly automation system.
Flexible Manufacturing System (FMS) is a system in which Method of producing goods is readily adaptable to the changes in the product being manufactured. A flexible manufacturing system (FMS) gives manufacturing firms an advantage in a quickly changing manufacturing environment.
Automatic Storage & retrieval system
Linear Shuttle Conveyor
Loading & Unloading Arm: 2 Axis for Lathe / 3 Axis for Mill
Flexible Manufacturing System (FMS) is a prototype of FMS, which are currently being used in the industry. It consists of following equipment:
- CNC Lathe with Servo Motors
- CNC Mill with Servo Motors
- Gantry for Loading and Unloading from CNC Lathe Machine
- Three Axes Robotic Arm for Loading and Unloading in CNC Mill Machine
- Pallet Conveyor / Automated Guided Vehicle
- Automatic Storage and Retrieval System
DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT:
- Machine Dimensions (L x W x H) approx.: 2200 x 1000 x 1400 mm
- Machine Weight approx.: 580 kg