Model No- FM-014
The”METLORINDIA” hydrostatics bench, numerous experiments on the topic of the hydrostatics of liquids and gases can be carried out. A pipe section and various pressure measuring devices are fitted to a laboratory trolley with a demonstration panel, working area and cabinet. Various measuring containers are integrated into the pipe section. The sealed water circuit and pump with supply tank permit experiments to be performed independent of a mains water connection. This feature makes the bench particularly suitable for use in seminars rooms and lecture theatres. Further experimental apparatus are included in the cabinet, e.g. a device for determining the center of pressure of a column of water. This enables the pressure on a weir to be determined, amongst other aspects.
- Familiarization with different methods of measuring pressure
- Familiarization with various items of pressure measuring equipment
- Measurement of the static and dynamic pressure component in a fluid
- Experiments on the Boyle-Marriott law
- Determination of the buoyancy of various bodies
- Investigations on the density of liquids
- Determination of surface tension
- Demonstration of capillary effects
- Demonstration Pascal’s law
- Determination of the center of pressure
- Submersible pump 0.22kW
- Volumetric flow rate 95Ltr/min
- Head: 12.5m
- Hg U-tube manometer 270..0..270mbar
- U-Tube manometer 0..500mmWC
- 3 Hydrometers of resolution 0.002oSG:
- Hydrometer 0.8oSG – 1oSG Hydrometer 1oSG – 1.2oSG Hydrometer 1.2oSG – 1.4oSG
- Two hydrometer jars of 450 x 50 mm.
- Aneroid barometer, range: 973 – 1047 mbar.
- Thermometer with a range between -10 and 50oC.
- Pycnometer of 50 ml.
- Parallel plates capillary module.
- Capillary tubes module with tubes of different size: 5 mm, 4 mm, 3 mm, 2.2 mm, 1.7 mm and 1.2 mm.
- Two falling sphere viscometer tubes of 300 x 40 mm, with marks at 0, 25, 175, 200 and 220.
- Set of stainless steel balls of different sizes: 3.175 mm, 2.381 mm and 1.588 mm
- Variable scale lever balance to be used with the Archimedes module, up to 310 gr.
- Archimedes module: displacement vessel, bucket and cylinder. Graduated cylinder made of glass (250 ml.)
- 2 Beakers made of glass (600 ml.)
- Digital chronometer
DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT:
- L x W x H: 1000-x800 x 1400 mm
- Weight: 120kg