MODEL NO- ML-037
A caliper whose legs turn outward so that it can accurately measure inside dimensions, as the inside diameter of a pipe.
Inside calipers are used to measure inside dimensions such as the inside diameter of a tube, while outside calipers are used for measuring outside dimensions such as the outside diameter of a tube or a piece of bar stock. Because the arms on calipers are made of fairly light metal, they may be sprung out of shape quite easily. They require a light touch. The accuracy achieved in making measurements with simple calipers is very much dependent on the machinist.
- Bow spring is flexible yet strong to assure reliable measurements
- Legs made of flat stock for durability
- High-grade steel is rugged
- Centrally located adjustment to ensure smooth action
- Curved tips for transferring the measurement of the internal size of an object
- Made from high-grade steel
- Legs made of flat stock
- Fulcrum stud is hardened
- Satin chrome finish for ease of reading and resistance to rust
|· Maximum Measurement 0-4″· Item Weight 2.61 ounces· Length 4 inches· Range 0-4″· Size 0-4″· Special Features Spring-type, solid nut· Style A-4|