MODEL NO- ML-038
The “Metlor” designed and developed Lathe tool dynamometers to measure cutting forces on various machines. All three-direction forces are measured simultaneously and displayed. Tool dynamometers are useful to study, analyses the optimum feed, speed and depth of cut on different materials. The dynamometers are also available in various capacities as per customer requirement.
The instrument comprises of a lathe tool dynamometer, which can be mounted on any conventional lathe machine. It has three Digital indicators to individually indicate the forces in X, Y & Z direction.
- Capacity: up to 500 Kgf in X, Y & Z direction
- Tool Size: 20 mm square
- Dynamometer mounting hole: 25 mm dia Hole to mount sensor on tool post.
- Sensor Type: Strain gauge based
- Connection: 9 pin D connector with shielded cable.3 meter length.
- Housing: Metal Enclosure with chrome plating.
- Display: 3 independent for X, Y & Z force.3 digit LED display.
- Resolution: 1 kg for all the 3 components.
- Recorder o/p: Analog output for connects any recorder. Or data logger provided.
- Zero Balancing: Corse and fine potentiometer on front panel.
- Power 230V 50 Hz
- Enclosure Powder coated metal box.400 (L) x300 (W) x100H
- Accessories 20mm HSS tool bit- 1 No.