The analyzer set-up consists of the following components:
- The following components are contained in the VersaCase III as shown above using the support brackets.
- Graduated Glass Burette which is water jacketed for temperature stability.
- Three glass Absorption Pipettes containing absorbing reagents.
- The three pipettes are connected to the 3 compartment Tedlar® bag, which is hung behind the pipettes, by way of the valves on the gas expansion bag.
- A liquid filled Leveling Bottle that is used to move the sample through the Burette and Pipettes.