- Opening in upper clamp: 30.5 mm diameter
- Opening in lower clamp: 38.1 mm diameter
- Rate of fluid displacement: 95 cc/ minute
- Test fluid: Glycerin
- Gear Box: Worm reduction type
- Power required: 220 V AC, 500 W, 50 Hz single phase
Bursting Strength Tester
Bursting Strength Tester of any material such as fabric, leather, paper, paperboard & corrugated box etc. It’s strength under multi-directional force and is defined, as the hydrostatic pressure required producing rapture of the material when pressure is applied at a controlled increasing rate through a rubber diaphragm.