- System is independent of the type of computer used for communication.
- On line display of Load/Displacement/extension/Strain rate/Load rate
- On line Real time graph of load vs. displacement and stress vs. strain.
- Output of 4 graphs for single test run viz. Load vs. Disp., Stress vs. Strain, Stress vs. disp., Load vs. extension with curve tracing/zooming facility.
- Wide range of output (test results) selection.
- Unit changing facility for different units like N, kN, Kg, T, Mpa
- Test can be carried out with the help of control panel independently without PC. Still you will get all the results on Dot Matrix printer connected to control panel.
- Flat (test files) file creation for single test for further analysis.
- Database can be made compatible for your existing software system.
- Print out format as per customer requirement (You have to give details in advance)
- Selection of 0.1%, 0.2% and 0.5% proof stress values with proof stress line interface.
Technical Specification :
|MODEL||UTE 10||UTE 20||UTE 40||UTE 60||UTE 100|
|Max capacity (kN)||100||200||400||600||1000|
|Minimum graduation (kN)||0.05||0.1||0.1||0.1||1|
|Clearance for tensile at fully descended working piston (mm)||50-700||50-700||50-700||50-800||50-800|
|Clearance for compression at fully descended working piston (mm)||0-700||0-700||0-700||0-800||0-850|
|Clearance between columns (mm)||500||500||500||600||750|
|Ram stroke (mm)||150||200||200||250||250|
|Straining /piston speeds (mm/min) at no load||0-300||0-150||0-150||0-100||0-80|
|LXWXH (approx) (mm)||2032x750x1960||2032x750x1960||2060x750x2180||2265x750x2534||2415x815x2900|
|For Tension Test|
|Clamping jaws for round specimen diameter (mm)||10-20|
25-40 & 40-55
25-45 & 45-7
|Clamping jaws for flatÂ specimensÂ Â thicknessÂ (mm)Â Width||0-10|
22-44 & 44-65
|For Compression Test|
|Pair of compression plates of diameter (mm)||120||120||120||120||120|
|For Transverse Test|
|Table with adjustable rollers, width of rollers (mm)||160||160||160||160||160|
|Diameter of the rollers (mm)||30||30||30||50||50|
|Max.clearance between supports||500||500||500||600||800|
|Radius of punch tops (mm)||6,12||6,12||12,16||16,22||16,22|