MODEL NO- ML-046
A ring gauge, or ring gage, is a cylindrical ring of a thermally stable material, often steel; who’s inside diameter is finished to gauge tolerance and is used for checking the external diameter of a cylindrical object.
Ring gauges are used for comparative gauging as well as for checking, calibrating, or setting of gauges or other standards. Individual ring gauges or ring gauge sets are made to variety of tolerance grades in metric and English dimensions for master, setting, or working applications.
- Made of high quality aluminum alloy,
- Durable and does not rust.
- Smooth edges do not hurt your hands.
- Class X tolerance per ANSI B1.16M
- Manufactured from Tool Steel; 60/62 Rc
- Certificate of Accuracy included; NIST traceable