MODEL NO- ROB/MECH-016
DESCRIPTION: It is a professional tool made to industrial standards of quality, reliability and performance, machined from solid alloy and finished with aesthetic acrylic covers. The system is supplied complete with controller, all cables, connectors, software, and comprehensive manuals, ready to unpack and use immediately.
Real 6 DOF manipulator: waist, arm, forearm, arm rotation, arm, wrist rotation Waist, arm, forearm using a stepper motor (4-wire 2-phase), slow way: harmonic reducer (disassemble) Rotary arm, wrist rotation of the rotating pawl -stepper motor (4-wire 2-phase), slow way
- 3 mm high quality stainless steel construction to keep it away from rusting.
- 6 degree of freedom robot arm with more untrammeled flexible experience.
- Most parts are integrated punch-formed at one time, which is very strong and easy to install.
- All movement joints are using high quality bearings with good precision.
- Full 6 axis moving to do extra extension and support 180° robot servo.
- Axis vertically articulated robot arm system designed as a cost effective solution for bench top automation.
- 500 mm reach 5/6 axis articulated format
- Easy mounting of tools, grippers or sensors
- Fully enclosed (wiring goes through the arm)
- Optional incremental encoder watchdogs
- Simple intuitive teach pad
- User-friendly software
- Input/output interfacing
- Non-volatile memory
- Complete with controller, software, on-screen manuals and cables
DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT:
- Machine Dimensions (L x W x H) approx.: 900x 600 x 800mm
- Machine Weight approx.: 25kg