MODEL NO- ML-050
DESCRIPTION: A sound level meter is used for acoustic measurements. It is commonly a hand-held instrument with a microphone. The diaphragm of the microphone responds to changes in air pressure caused by sound waves. That is why the instrument is sometimes referred to as a Sound Pressure Level Meter
- Compact and lightweight, come with a portable carrying case, convenient to take it out for testing
- Frequency range: 31.5Hz to5KHz, Accuracy: among 1.5dB,Sample rate: 2 times/second
- Digital display: 4digits,Resolution: 0.1dB
- Sample rate: 2 times/second, Operating condition: 0-40degree 10-80%RH
- Microphone: 1/2 inch electret condenser microphone, Storage condition: -10–+60degree 10-70%RH
- Professional Digital Sound Level Meter Decibel Logger 30-130dB
- It is designed according to following standards,
- International Electrician Committee Standard: IEC 651 TYPE 2 & ANSI 1.4 TYPE 2.
- With modern compact and portable appearance design.
- Accuracy up to among 1.5dB.
- Maximum value holding function to lock up the maximum reading.
- Large LCD screen with digits reading.
- Equipped with a sponge ball.
- Auto power off design for energy saving.
- Auto backlight display.
- Portable, easy-to-use and handy instrument for sound quality control in factory, traffic, family, and audio system.
- Measuring range: 30-130dBA
- Accuracy: among 1.5dB
- Frequency range: 31.5Hz to 8.5KHz
- Digital display: 4digits
- Resolution: 0.1dB
- Sample rate: 2 times/second
- Microphone: 1/2 inch electret condenser microphone
Max hold: MAX
- Power supply: 9V battery (the battery is included)