Tool makers Microscope designed as per international standards and offers wide range of application which include dimensional, angle and contour measurements of miniature parts as well as inspection of mechanical surfaces, Erect Image, Observation Tube – Monocular inclined at 300
- A hollow base, which accommodates the illumination unit underneath
- A circular stage surface (upper part of the base) – It is made of transparent glass and can be rotated 360 degree
- Two micrometer screws (One for longitudinal movement and the other for lateral movement of the stage surface/table)
- Ground glass screen
- Type of Product: Tool Makers Microscope
- Optical Tube: Monocular
- Magnification: 30x.
- Illumination: Built in base transmitted from 6V – 20W Halogen lamp or LED 3W and incident from two lamps with variable separate control on front panel.
- Objectives: 2x.
- Eye Pieces: W.F. 15x cross reticle.
- Working Distance: 60 mm. (approx.).
- Field of View: 8mm. Diameter.
- Model No: METZ 1395
- Eye Piece Protector Graduated 0 ̊ to 360 ̊ with adjustable vernier of least count 6 minutes.
DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT:
- L x W x H: 350×350 x 400 mm
- Weight: 14kg