The ”Metlor” Trainer helps to studies Study of a Stroboscope. Measurement of Angular Speed (RPM). The Trainer complete with: DC power supply for application circuit. Reflector fitted with motor shaft. Mini DC motor with speed control arrangement. Strobe signal generator with frequency display. Strobe light Generator arrangement. Strobe light Frequency meter (digital)
- DC power supply for application circuit.
- Reflector fitted with motor shaft.
- Mini DC motor with speed control arrangement.
- Strobe signal generator with frequency display.
- Closed black box
- Thick pinewood closed cabinet.
- Complete operating & Experimental manual
- Servo potentiometer as angular displacement measurement transducer (full 0-3600) using calibrated dial with 2′ resolution
- Linear potentiometer as linear displacement measurement transducer (0-100mm) using mechanical attachment with vernier
- Op amp in signal conditioner circuit
- Offset adder for position modulation
- 5 digit DPM to read displacement
- Constant calibrated
- Interconnection: 2/4 mm banana sockets
- DC Supply: Built in lC regulated power supply
- Enclosed in an attractive ABS plastic cabinet with cover
- Accessories: Users Manual with patch cords
- Power required for operation
230V, 50Hz, 1 phase
230V, 60Hz, 1 phase
DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT:
- LxWxH: 400x300x300mm
- Weight: approx. 15kg