MODEL NO- ML-021
DESCRIPTION: The digital thickness gauge allows simple, quick and accurate thickness measurement and the measuring faces are hardened, ground and lapped. This thickness gauge features a large LCD display as well as a thumb level to lift the spindle.
- Digital indicator is easy to use while also being quick and efficient.
- It features a reversible anvil so it can measure concave surfaces such as lenses, a grip handle and thumb trigger that works with the spring loaded plunger to make the instrument fast and ergonomic.
- Ceramic disc contact points
- Protection Rating IP42
- Data hold
- Counting direction switchable
- Battery SR 44 or LR 44
- Operating Temperature: 0° to 40°
- Imperial/Metric conversion
- Max measuring Depth: 30mm
- Max measuring Depth: 30mm Resolution: 0.01mm/. 0005
- Range (mm) 0-10 mm
- Resolution (mm) 0.01 mm
- Resolution (Inch) 0.0005 inch
- Sub Type Flat Anvil Type
- Material Ceramic Metallic Body
- Overall Length (mm) 85 mm
- Accuracy ±20 μm