MODEL NO- ML-057
DESCRIPTION:Telescoping Gage has a measuring range of 2-1/4 to 3-1/2″. Equipped with a spring-loaded plunger that expands within the bore or groove, allowing determination of the internal diameter or groove width and has a knurled clamp
- Spring-loaded plunger expands within the Bore gage to find internal diameter or groove width.
- Knurled clamp.
- Hardened measuring faces
- Satin chrome finish- Knurled handle clamp rod
- Supplied it fitted plastic pouch
- For internal measurements such as, e.g. bores and bearing seats.
- The two feelers are expanded by pressure springs.
- The internal dimension of the bore is taken.
- The actual measurement is taken at both ends of the feelers by using a micrometer.
- Range8 to 150mm
- Type Telescopic gage
- Set Gages 6