DESCRIPTION: The ”Metlor” offering Level Measurement Trainer, which is a unique model specially, designed to demonstrate the method and application of load cell to measure water level in a tank. This is provided with a drain valve to release the water to the source tank.
- The system comprises of a acrylic tank of capacity 10 liters fitted with a scale to measure the Level of water.
- The tank is provided with a drain valve to release the water to the source tank.
- The beam type load cell of capacity 1Kg is mounted on the acrylic cover on top of the measuring tank.
- A metallic tube is suspended from the load cell till the bottom of the measuring tank.
- The Load Cell is connected to digital Load indicator.
- The instrument is calibrated to read the level in terms of centimeter.
- In the front panel of the instrument zero pot is provided by which the display can be made zero level.
- Sensor: LOAD CELL with rod suspended
- Measuring Tank: Acrylic tank of 60cms length
- Measuring Range: 50 cms
- Water Pump: FHP vertical pump
- Source Tank: Metallic tank with EPI coating
- Display: 3.5 digit seven segment LED display
- Excitation: 10 V DC
- Tare: Front panel Zero adjustment through Potentiometer
- Calibration: Front panel cal adjustment through Potentiometer
- Power required for operation
230V, 50Hz, 1 phase
230V, 60Hz, 1 phase
DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT:
- LxWxH: 500x500x600mm
- Weight: approx. 45kg