DESCRIPTION: The ”Metlor” offers strain gauge based load cell, loading arrangement to load in compression, weights and digital load indicator to read the load in kg. Digital Load indicator will be supplied along with the Load sensor setup to measure the load. The instrument comprises of inbuilt power supply for self and also for the strain gauge excitation, strain gauge signal conditioner and amplifier and 31/2 Digit analog to digital converter.
- The main features of the strain indicator are front panel Strain Gauge Bridge balancing with the help of potentiometer.
- The whole system is self-contained with all accessories included.
- The instrument is enclosed in a tapered fiberglass box and all necessary test points are brought out with schematic circuitry for understanding the working of the instrument.
SENSOR: Strain gauges bonded on steel member for load measurement.
- TYPE: Compression.
- STRAIN GAUGE RESISTANCE: 350 ohms ± 2%
- LOADING: 1 Kg.
- CONNECTION: Through four cure shielded cable attached to the load cell.
- EXCITATION: 10V DC
- ACCURACY: 1%
- LINEARITY: 1%
- OVER LOAD: 125 %
- DISPLAY: 3.5 digit seven segment LED display is used for the indicator of
- 200 mV full-scale deflection to read ‘+/- 19.99’.
- EXCITATION: 10 V DC
- ACCURACY: 1%
- TARE: Front panel Zero adjustment through Potentiometer.
- CALIBRATION: 1.00 Kg Load.
- Power required for operation
230V, 50Hz, 1 phase
230V, 60Hz, 1 phase
DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT:
- LxWxH: 400x300x300mm
- Weight: approx. 15kg