DESCRIPTION: The ”Metlor” Displacement Measurement Trainer comprises of LVDT with micrometer jig fitted on the base plate to give displacement to the core of LVDT. Digital 31/2-digit indicator is supplied to read the displacement in mm.
- The whole system is self-contained with all accessories included.
- The instrument is enclosed in a tapered fiberglass box and all necessary test points are brought out with schematic circuitry for understanding the working of the instrument.
- LVDT Range: ± 10.0mm, (0-20mm)
- Indicator: 3½ digit to read upto ±1999 counts
- Excitation Voltage: 2000 Hz at IV PTP
- Zero Adjustment: Front panel through Potentiometer.
- Calibration: Front panel through Potentiometer.
- Sensitivity: 0.1 m
- System Inaccuracy 00%
- Repeatability 00%
- Connection Through 6 core shielded cable with Din connector.
- Accessories Micrometer (0-25mm) mounted on a base plate to conduct Experiment.
- Power required for operation
230V, 50Hz, 1 phase
230V, 60Hz, 1 phase
DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT:
- LxWxH: 400x300x300mm
- Weight: approx. 15kg