DESCRIPTION: The ”Metlor” Strain Measurement Module comprises of Cantilever Beam bonded with four strain gauges, pan and weights upto 1Kg. Digital 3½ digit indicator module is supplied to read the micro strain.
The device finds its wide application as a strain gauge transducer/sensor as it is very accurate in measuring the change in displacement occurred and converting it into its corresponding value of resistance, inductance or capacitance. It must be noted that the metal conductor, which is subjected to an unknown force, should be of finite length.
- Beam bonded with four strain gauges
- Digital 3½-digit indicator module is supplied to read the micro strain.
- It offers a variety of outputs, compatible with various data acquisition systems.
- Beam Material: Stainless Steel
- Capacity: 1 Kg
- Beam Dimension: 300(L) X 28(B) X2.5 (T) in mm.
- Strain Gauge: Foil type Resistance, 350SL, Q.L: 3mm
- Beam Mounting: Beam mounted on a rigid metal. From with connection brought out to a Connector
- Indicator: 3½ digits to read upto ±1999 counts.
- Bridge Balancing: Potentiometer
- Bridge Excitation: 10 V. DC
- Accessories: Pan to load the Beam. 100g X 10N dead weights,
- Power required for operation
230V, 50Hz, 1 phase
230V, 60Hz, 1 phase
DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT:
- LxWxH: 400x300x300mm
- Weight: approx. 17kg